The human vital organs are purely harmful when it actually takes place with Acidosis, which includes its harmful effects that it can contribute to skin, bones, intestines and other parts of the human body.
People who are known to be acidic are more vulnerable to having infections and different kinds of diseases. The acidic body opens the door for obtaining illnesses which leads to chronic inflammation.
You have to be informed about the things that make your body an acidic one. First thing, it may be associated with your eating habits and stressful things that are unlikely happening in you. Processed foods have the ability to affect the pH levels inside your body, which destroys all of the essential vitamins and minerals. Moreover, one of the causes of it is that you may be lacking in calcium, magnesium, sodium and even potassium. Unluckily, these may result in osteoporosis when you get old.
The intake of soy, dairy, meat, and grains may out up with an acidic part of a whole in the body. The same effect will be applied when you take an excessive amount of alcoholic drinks, coffee, refined sugar, processed foods and sugar replacements. Alkaline foods have the ability to get rid the waste, proposing that you have to consume more of these. The body works to produce acidic waste products.
Here are the symptoms of taking Acidosis:
- Sciatica and stiff neck
- Poor immunity
- Skin problems like eczema, acne, rashes, and dermatitis
- Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s and dementia
- Joint pain and sore muscles
- Sinus problems
- Chronic fatigue
- Bladder and kidney infections
- Cardiovascular damage that is caused by acidic plaques, high risk of heart attack and stroke
- Chest pain
- Candida and yeast infections
- Stomach problems like bloating
- Acid reflux and too much gas
- Weight gain and obesity
- Poor mental skills
- Cavities and sensitive gums
- Too much mucus or phlegm
- Chronic cough
When the body is acidic, it builds alkalizing compounds from tissues which result in the destruction of the normal function of the body. Every time that your body is working on fixing its pH values, the human body system fails to acquire their proper function.
Begin by introducing some changes to your lifestyle habits and maintain your body on the alkaline side of the scale.
Here are some of the tips to alkalize your body:
- Consume enough amount of water in order to help your body in eliminating the toxins and waste material.
- Lemon water is known as an excellent alkalizing agent.
- Consume more fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, beans, and legumes.
- Green vegetables have the ability to alkalize the body. Add them to your salads, green juices, and smoothies.
- Stay away from acidic foods or at least limit your consumption of it. This applies to dairy products, pastry, meat, coffee, soda, eggs, popcorn, soy, seafood, alcohol, artificial sweeteners, white vinegar, wheat products and fish.
- Do not utilize GMOs.
- Take care of your mental health.
- Avoid stressful situations.
- Put in mind that anger, fear, resentment, and jealousy are not your friends.
- Relax your body and mind. Do yoga, swimming, and meditation. Your health matters, so try to give your all in protecting it. Eat well and enjoy your energy splashes wisely.