Having $ex with different partners can lead to serious and deadly consequences. HIV takes away life gradually and slowly without the victim noticing the first signs. Other infections may also appear while the victim is suffering from HIV.
- If someone comes to contact with an infected person through blood, rectal fluid, pre-seminal fluid, semen, breast milk and other fluids, he or she can be infected with the virus almost instantly.
- The best way to prevent yourself from ever getting infected with HIV is taking tests before you have $ex with any new partner. See, it is crucial for both of you to take regular tests if you have unprotected $ex or you are in an open relationship.
If you have a more open intimate life, then you might want to try to have less new partners and if you do, always protect yourself.
- Both female and male condoms are the best way to protect yourself from getting infected.
- If you are into tattoos and piercings avoid getting them done by an unauthorized artist. Their tools and devices might be contaminated and not properly sterilized which may infect you with the virus.
- If you are injecting something into your body please make sure that it’s new and not used by anyone else before.
- There are also pills called Prophylaxis that can be taken by a non-infected person who is battling the virus. Prophylaxis is used only when a doctor prescribes it.
HIV is a serious and deadly virus so it is important for everyone to be informed and to know how to avoid getting contaminated. Please share this with your friends and be safe!